Our film will be classified as a 15. This is appropriate because:
- There is no discriminative behaviour or language towards any minority groups etc.
- There are no drugs used on screen, although under-age drinking is portrayed as encourageable.
- Horror is a present theme, though it isn't sadistic or sexualised.
- There is no imitable dangerous behaviour, and weapons aren't glamourised.
- It contains some strong language, though none of the strongest terms are used.
- There is no nudity.
- Sexual activity is only suggested, no sexual acts are shown on screen.
- The violence is strong and bloody, though the infliction of pain isn't dwelled upon. The violence is also not sexualised in any way, and sexual violence isn't mentioned throughout.
Other horror films rated as a 15 certificate are:
- Club Dread
- Sleepaway Camp
- Cherry Falls
- Prom Night (2008)
- Sorority Row (2009)