Monday 25 January 2010

Filmic Tastes

Last 5 movies I've seen;
  • Miss Congeniality 2
  • American Pie
  • Harry Potter
  • Sex, Drugs And Rock And Roll
  • Dumb And Dumber
Last film i saw at the cinema was, Sex, Drugs And Rock And Roll.
My favourite film genres are, comedies and romance.
My top 5 favourite films are;
  • American Pie 2
  • Mean Girls
  • Anchorman
  • Never Been Kissed
  • 10 Things I Hate About You
My top favourite is American Pie 2 [wiki] because, it has all the same characters as the first film, but this one is about a summer vacation which is more interesting.
I like the soundtrack, mostly blink-182.
It's a funny film, and the humour is aimed at people around my age.
I find it good to watch regardless of what mood I'm in, and even though i have seen it many times the storyline hasn't become boring.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment